We understand that sometimes certain dishes can be intimidating to prepare for the first time. Sometimes, you just feel like trying something different. Either way, here are some of our favorites that we wanted to share with you
5-6# Beef Brisket
5c. Beef Broth
3 Beers, Flour, Dry Rub Mix
Tomato Paste (Small Can)
Bag of Carrots (Peeled/Chopped)
4 Large Onions (Sliced)
1. Coat brisket with dry rub and sprinkle with a small amount of flour.
2. Sear the brisket on both sides in 2 tbsp. of cooking oil.
3. Remove brisket and caramelize onions in the beef drippings.
4. Remove onions.
5. Layer carrots and celery at the bottom of a heavy roaster.
6. Place brisket on top of the veggies (fat side up) and spread the tomato paste on top of the meat.
7. Top brisket with the caramelized onions
8. Add beef broth and three beers. Do NOT pour over the meat.
9. Cover very tightly with foil or roaster lid.
10. Cook at 350 degrees for 3 hours or so…NO PEEKING
!11. Slice and eat on rolls or eat as meal.
3-4lb London BroilPRINT RECIPE
1. Remove steak from marinade,
reserving excess marinade.
2. Preheat grill for high heat.
3. Grill with lid closed over medium heat 8-10 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness
4. Baste occasionally with marinade.
5. Remove from grill and let stand five minutes.
6. Cut into thin strips on a 45° angle.
Note: above cooking directions will result in medium (pink center) doneness.
½ Cup Ketchup
18oz. Apple Jelly
¼ Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
¼ Cup Light Brown Sugar
4 Tablespoons Worchestershire Sauce
1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
Hot Sauce (to desired flavor)
Coarse Ground Pepper (to desired flavor)
Mix above ingredients in saucepan.Stir while sauce is at a simmer for roughly
15 minutes.Let sauce stand and thicken for roughly
10 minutes.Quantity above should be sufficient for about
3 full slabs of ribs,
with leftover for those who want it.
A whole bunch of prime ribPRINT RECIPE
1. Rub with seasonings – any kind (salt, pepper, onion, garlic, etc.)
Note – Seasonings do not cook into the meat, just for flavoring on the outside.
2. Put seasoned roast (bone side down) in pre-heated oven at 450 degrees for 30 minutes.(this process sears the roast to keep juices inside)
3. Turn oven down to 325 degrees and cook 20 minutes per pound longer.
4. Using your meat thermometer, monitor temperature and pull roast out 5 degrees before desired temperature.
130-135 (rare) 140-145 (medium) 150-155 (well done)
5. Take out and let sit for 15-20 minutes before slicing.
Cooking time may vary according to each oven. Try to rely on a meat thermometer when possible.